美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
天译时代
  1楼 个性首页 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:论坛游民 帖子:33 积分:686 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2017/5/20 15:39:00
文学作品翻译:周海亮《钱的另一种价值》  发帖心情 Post By:2018/8/11 14:04:00

周海亮-《钱的另一种价值》
花三十块钱,买瓜一个,回来吃,却是苦的。扔掉?舍不得,毕竟这个瓜花掉三十块钱;吃掉?太痛苦,比吃黄连,绝对好不到哪里去。
不仅瓜,生活里,常常可见类似的事情。去某地旅游,去后非但不觉得开心,反而坐卧难安,就想立刻掉头回去。但绝大多人仍然会硬撑着将所有景点游完,尽管游览时,必定是不开心的。
放弃,这笔钱什么也没有买到;不放弃,这笔钱买到的是难受,是痛苦,甚至是灾难。既如此,为何仍然舍不得它?只因为,那是钱。
可是,钱到底有什么价值?钱的价值,无非有二:一为生存,一为生活。当一笔本该买到享受或者快乐的钱注定买不到享受和快乐,那么这时候,放弃这笔钱,是不是一种花钱甚至做人的智慧?
将一笔注定不会产生价值或者产生负价值的钱放弃掉,也是钱的一种价值吧?

AnotherValue of Money
Zhou Hailiang
I spent 30 yuan (RMB) for amelon. When I ate it at home I found it more bitter than sweet. Iwas reluctantto throw it away for it cost me money after all. But to eat it was a painfulthing nobetter than tasting goldthread.
Things like this occur frequentlyin one’s daily life. For example, when going on a tour one fails tofind thepleasure one seeks. On the contrary, one is so uncomfortable as if on pinsandneedles. In such a case one would like to return immediately. But most touristsstill chooseto continue their way until they finish visiting all the scenicspots, though they do not quiteenjoy them.
If you give up, you’ll getnothing; you would have spent money in vain. If you don’t give up,what you’vegot is something to cause you suffering or pain, or even disaster. Since that’sthecase, why are you still reluctant to part with it? The only reason is: itmeans money.
To pursue the question to thebottom, what value does money contain after all? Its value isnone other thanthe following two aspects: (1) it can be used for one’s living; (2) it can beusedfor one’s daily life. When a sum of money that should be able to obtainjoy or enjoyment isdestined to fail the purpose, isn’t it wise to give it up?Isn’t it a sort of wisdom for money-spending or even for behaving oneself?
To abandon and forget a sum ofmoney that’s doomed to be void of value or to produce negative values can becounted as another value of money. Isn’t it so?

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

文学作品翻译:周海亮《钱的另一种价值》

签名